by Mark Barley
Rayman Origins Detailed
The upcoming issue of Game Informer magazine, while dishing a plethora of new AC: Revelations details, has also ventured forth with new Rayman Origins details.
Here are the highlights:
- Ubisoft's Michael Ancel stated that while taking a break from Beyond Good & Evil 2, his development team started Rayman Origins.
- Ancel said that alot of people didn't finish the original Rayman because of its difficulty
- RO is being developed with many gamers in mind; if you like to collect in games you'll have something for you, if you like to do "speedruns" there will be those too.
- Lums you collect throughout the game will serve as the game's currency which you can then buy powerups with.
- The game will support 4-player local co-op
- All characters will have the same abilities to keep the title accessible
- The original game was a downloadable it has now become a full retail title
- Rayman Origins will be out this holiday for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360