Anno History Collection announced
Ubisoft has announced the Anno History Collection will be available on Windows PC and will include four beloved city-building classics and their expansions. Developed by Ubisoft Mainz, the Anno History Collection will be available on June 25 and all four games are fully updated and optimized to work smoothly on current computers.
With the Anno History Collection, players will relive the captivating city-building gameplay of four Anno games and their expansions:
- Anno 1602 History Edition and its expansion, New Islands, New Adventure
- Anno 1503 History Edition and its expansion, Treasures, Monsters & Pirates
- Anno 1701 History Edition and its expansion, The Sunken Dragon
- Anno 1404 History Edition and its expansion, Venice
The updated and optimized versions offer different improvements:
- Graphics: Thanks to resolutions of up to 4K, players’ cities will look better than ever.
- Multiplayer Features: Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality including matchmaking.
- Save Compatibility: Players will enjoy all improvements while continuing to save games from the original game versions.
- Other Features: Borderless window mode and multiscreen support.
- Bonus Content: The Anno History Collection will also offer bonus content including soundtracks and wallpapers, as well as company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800.
- Anno 1503 History Edition Multiplayer: 18 years after the release of the original game, Anno 1503 finally receives an official online multiplayer mode.
The full Anno History Collection will be available digitally on the Ubisoft Store on June 25 and available for pre-order starting May 27 at store.ubi.com/au/anno. All games in the Anno History Collection will also be available individually for purchase.