Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition announced
The team over at 2K Games have announced the Game of the Year edition for Borderlands 2. The game come complete with a heaps of content.
The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition gives players the ability to take each of the six playable Vault Hunters to new levels, enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem, and play each of the four highly popular add-on campaigns, all in one action-packed bundle. The Game of the Year Edition includes:
- Borderlands 2 main game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content
Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
Gearbox Gun Pack
Vault Hunter's Relic-
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Contraband Sky Rocket Grenade
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
“The passionate support from Borderlands 2 fans continues to blow us away and allows us to offer the most value-packed Game of the Year Edition we have ever published. Our friends at Gearbox Software continue expanding the world of Pandora, and together we will continue bringing gamers the best shoot-and-loot mayhem possible.”said Christoph Hartman, president of 2K.
Along with the news comes a trailer. Check it out...