Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes now available at retail
Kalypso today announced that Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is now available in retail stores across the EMEA region. The new expansion to Stardock's Fallen Enchantress promises to add several new layers of depth to the turn-based 4X game through an impressive list of new features:
- Legendary Heroes: Champions seek you out based on the amount of Fame your kingdom has generated.
- Exciting Levelling System: Your sovereign and champions evolve through a skill tree that visually allows you to plan what kind of hero you want him or her to be. Make your mage into a powerful Necromancer, or train your Assassin in special attacks that bleed the life from your enemies.
- Tactical Depth: Additional special skills, combat mechanics, spells and various maps promise intense battles with endless hours of fun.
- Countless Monsters: The events of the Fallen Enchantress have raised the dead and caused forgotten creatures to return to the surface of the world to spread terror.
- Large Maps: Gigantic sized maps deliver truly epic games.
- Impressive Graphics: A powerful graphics engine delivers stunning visuals while improving performance on older machines.
- Own Worlds: Use the included modding tools to create new improvements, locations, quests or factions. Design new spells in the Particle Cauldron and entire worlds with the Cartographer’s Table.