Call of Duty: Ghosts
|Developer||: Infinity Ward|
|Genre||: First-Person Action|
- Release the Kraken with this trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts - Extinction: Episode 2: Mayday - blog, 01/04/2014
- Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC lets gamers slay as...Michael Myers? - blog, 14/01/2014
- This Call of Duty Ghosts scene was copied from Modern Warfare 2 - blog, 07/11/2013
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveals Extinction Game Mode - blog, 29/10/2013
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Trailer - blog, 11/09/2013
Gameplay is still as slick and responsive as it’s ever been, there are some legitimately cool campaign moments, and player customization is deeper than ever.
Missing multiplayer and campaign features make it feel like a step back in some ways, the campaign lacks a memorable story or characters, and coop modes are less impressive than they have been in the past.