by Mark Barley
'Tomb Raider' gets a PC patch, Nvidia issues fixed
Crystal Dynamics have released a patch for the PC version of their hit game, Tomb Raider, fixing several issues players had with Nvidia.
Here are the patch notes:
- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.
You can read up on it for yourself here.