by Mark Barley
New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Details
The latest issue of PC Gamer has some new details for Bethesda's upcoming Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The details, surfaced by a post on NeoGAF, are:
- The higher in the world you go, the worse the weather can become.
- Rivers in dungeons are a "natural way" to lead players to certain spots.
- There is a "Chain Lightning" spell.
- The city with the windmill we saw in the trailer is Solitude, a city that sides with the Empire during the civil war. The oldest, “Pure Nord” city is Windhelm.
- There are rabbits in the game. Small, fluffy, peaceful rabbits. And you can kill them.
E3 is next week and everyone expects Skyrim to take center stage.