First MotorStorm: Apocalypse Dev Diary
Sony has released the first developer diary for their upcoming off-road racing title, MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
The video explains a bit about the game's "Festival mode", which is the main part of the game with three different difficulty settings. The campaign will be story driven and have something to do with the apocalypse...duh.
The game is scheduled for a spring release only on the Playstation 3.
- Goldspammers And Bots Make Up 85% Of Complaints ES:O Devs Recieve
- Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within trailer pays tribute to the Masters of the Force
- Lords of the Fallen basically looks like Dark Souls (in a good way)
- Creators of Tekken, SoulCalibur announce Rise of Incarnates
- Dragon Age: Inquisition gameplay trailer teases many details