by Mark Barley
'Crysis 3' gets new multiplayer update
Crytek have released an update for the Crysis 3 multiplayer faction including several weapon fixes.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Recoil adjusted on some weapons to fix unintended behaviour after Patch 1.4
- Increased laser beam visibility
- Fixed issue where zoomed HMG’s had no recoil
- Fixed issue where some weapons with Aim Enhance Tier 3 and a Muzzlebrake had no recoil
- Weapon balance tweaks
- Rhino range slightly reduced
- Kvolt accuracy increased
- OGR damage slightly increased
- LTAG clip size increased by one and max ammo +2
- Jackal damage slightly increased
The update hits all platforms.