by Mark Barley
'Tomb Raider' PC gets patched
Crystal Dynamics have released a patch for the PC version of Tomb Raider fixing select bugs and performance issues.
Here's what will be fixed the next time you boot up the game via Steam:
- Upgraded the save slots from three to 99
- Introduced “Last Campsite Save”, which automatically saves your progress up to the last campsite you have visited
- Added stereoscopic 3D reticle
- Fixed issues with the discovery of the Unworthy campsite.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when traveling back to the Sacred Hall Basecamp after that story has been completed
- Fixed a playthrough stopper in Chasm Bridge
- Fixed a playthrough stopper that could occur when loading a saved game created in the Coastal Forest after upgrading the axe but before opening the gate
- The active selection in the main menu no longer changes due to the rotation of the menu itself
- Fixed Mouse and Aim Sensitivity slider settings getting rounded to coarser values on save
- Fixed a crash in multiplayer that could occur while migrating hosts
- Added functionality to activate and deactivate DLC multiplayer maps during matchmaking. Maps can also be manually activated and deactivated in the new ‘Match Making’ menu in the ‘Options’ menu.
- (DX11) Fixed a few self-shadowing artifacts in the beach
- (DX11) Various performance optimizations
- (DX11) Improved sunlight shadow quality
- (DX11) Lens flares now render correctly in stereoscopic 3D
- (DX11) Improved exclusive fullscreen <-> windowed transitions
- (DX11) Fixed occasional crash on startup related to stereoscopic detection