by Mark Barley
'Far Cry 3' upcoming update gets outpost respawn, adds "Master" difficulty
Ubisoft have teased an upcoming patch for their shooter Far Cry 3, adding some cool new features.
One of the new features to be added is the ability to switch up the outpost respawn resets. The other new feature adds a "Master" difficulty.
Other new features added:
- Feedback on User created maps (multiplayer)
- New beta map testing and spectating for map makers (multiplayer)
- Find multiple maps by the same author (multiplayer)
- Removing the Idle Kick Time in custom matches (multiplayer)
- "Skip Map" voting system (multiplayer)
You can read up on all the new features through here.