by Mark Barley
DotA 2 getting Meepo, new patch tonight
DotA 2 is getting the creepy looking character Meepo in a new patch that is set to go live later tonight.
You can get all the patch notes below:
- Pugna: Fixed Nether Ward briefly registering the incorrect team right after casting.
- Wisp: Fixed being able to Teleport a Tethered creep to the enemy base.
- Lich: Fixed Chain Frost being dodgable.
- The buyback button is no longer shown when the hero is reincarnating.
- Shift clicking a recipe now puts it in quickbuy.
- Fixed misaligned tooltips in the combine tree.
- Pennants now work for any game that’s part of a tournament.
- Equipped pennants are now visible in your base when you’re playing.
- New broadcaster select dialog.
- Added animated Firstblood, killstreaks and multikills notifications.
- Reduced opposing-team pause resume time down to 5 seconds (from 30 seconds).
- The top bar healthbars now show up any time a player is spectating.
- Fixed issues with the featured hero in the profile not showing the right hero, or not animating after toggling the dashboard.
- Stackable items now have their sellback time expired when they are stacked by a movement inside the inventory.
- The suggested items tab is now reloaded after a player swaps heroes with someone else.
- Added a effect that plays the whole time Keeper’s Mana Leak is active on a target, not just when the target moves.
- Player’s chosen team pennant will display in the fountain area.
- Added Lich bot
- Added Death Prophet bot
- Added Viper bot
- Bots will now select heroes their teammates have suggested in the hero picker.
- Increased the radius and strength of fountain avoidance.
- Tuned the strength of bots desire to place a ward, they should be somewhat more cautious about it now.
- Bots now wait 15 seconds after hero-picking to spring into action. This gives players the opportunity to buy their own couriers, if they want.
- Bots will no longer try to TP out of a fight if they’re currently visible to the enemy team.
- Bots now try to path through FoWed areas when retreating.
- Bots now pay attention to multiple pings, and will use them to strengthen their desire to attack a hero, defend a lane, or push a lane.
- Bots that are disabled due to missing players on the opposing team are now also invulnerable so they cannot be farmed.
- Supports will now defer last-hitting to non-supports in their lane.
- Bots on easier difficulty levels will now be worse at retreating out of a gank.
- Fixed bug with the avoidance of Dark Seer’s wall (only half the wall was being avoided).
- Slightly increased sticktoitiveness of bots overall, but moreso for medium and easy bots.
- Made Tiny bot less likely to Avalanche when retreating (so it’s harder to harass him into using all his mana)