by Mark Barley
CD Projekt RED Officially Confirms The Witcher 2 For Xbox 360
CD Projekt RED's summer 2011 press conference was just held, here are the highlights.
- 400,000 Witcher 2 units sold in one week.
- Patch v1.2 coming tomorrow for The Witcher 2
- Over 50 tweaks coming; key mapping, target locking, etc.
- All previous DLC's will be included in the new v1.2 patch
- Geralt getting 6 new haircuts via new DLC
- E3 special buy The Witcher 2 for $10 off on GameStop and Amazon
- The Witcher 2 announced for Xbox 360, coming this fall
- No quality compromise
- New trailer for Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 shown
We'll have you the trailer as soon as it hits the internet.
More news from CD Projekt RED coming at E3 next week.