Horror Story: Hallowseed announced for Early Access
1C Entertainment has announced Horror Story: Hallowseed, as their new addition to the company’s line-up! Horror Story: Hallowseed is a story-driven psychological horror game currently available via Steam Early Access. The full release of the game is planned for this Summer (US and Europe) for PC via Steam and other digital stores.
Horror Story: Hallowseed is a single-player story-driven psychological horror game that takes place in a fictional location, forgotten by time, all wrapped in a mysterious demonic terror! Three friends were camping in the woods, when an obscure event takes them away, causing two of them to disappear. Left alone in an unknown place, Michael seeks answers about what happened, while trying to find his friends.
The Early Access version that is currently available to the players is an introduction to the game’s story. While the full version that is planned to launch this Summer, will include a bigger map, more levels to explore, plenty of new in-game events / micro-scares and puzzles to solve, and overall will provide around 6 hours of gameplay.
- Story-rich - The player is driven by the story of a village that used to follow God’s way, but an obscure power seduced some of them and condemned them to the darkness. While seeking to save his friends, Michael will uncover what role he plays in all this tragedy.
- Micro-scares system - a random system of… scary events that are activated based on how the player interacts with the environment and will make you jump from your chair (or couch)!
- Atmospheric - Immersive sounding and stunning visuals
- Inspired by Horror Movie Classics: Insidious, The Conjuring and The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- Hallowseed is the first chapter in the Horror Story series by Jeff Winner
Horror Story: Hallowseed is currently available via Steam Early Access with the full release planned for this Summer.To find out more information about the game, add it to your wishlist on Steam or visit the official 1C Entertainment website.