Call of Duty Black Ops Patch v1.06 Released
The Call of Duty series has been one of the most successful, not only for consumers but as a profit for Black Ops publisher, Activision. The latest title of the Call of Duty series recently saw itself updated to version 1.06 on PC, which should improve stability in the game and fix most online problems. The incredible list of improvements is below.
* Backward compatibility for films created before Patch 1.05
* Issues with weapon purchases after prestiging in some cases
* Leaving a server and joining a different server, could briefly show the Map of the previous server
* Duplicate player name on a server now becomes playername+slotnumber instead of ‘Unknown Soldier’
* During a ‘Demolition’ match, the ‘Auto-balancing teams’ options may cause a ‘Defender’ player to respawn with a ‘Bomb’ icon in his inventory
* Minor Shader Warming speed increase
* One In The Chamber no longer counts democlient as a live player
* 16x AA menu option for compatible graphics cards
* Additional Stability improvements
* Addition of new contracts.
* Addition of the “Dolly Cam” editing mode in Theater.
* If a player cancels an invite to a Wager Match, then attempts to join another server, they will join the server from the declined invite.
* Issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain conditions.
* Addition of round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same “spawn toob” protection as other explosives.
* Contracts should reset on prestige.
* Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
* Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
* Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific conditions.
* Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
* Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
* Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
* Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.