Hegemony Rome Rises on Early Access
Kasedo Games catapulted Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar onto Steam Early Access today, offering an early look at the sequel to Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece to strategist the world over (it's ok if you don't live in Italy, honest).
If you're not sure if the game is for you, check out our our Hegemony Rome preview, or join the devs from Longbow on Twitch.tv for a walkthrough at 19:00GMT/20:00CET or the 2nd viewing at 20:00EST.
Early Access features
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – The first two chapters of the campaign, “Migrants and Conquerors” and “The Bravest of These” follow the conquests of Julius Caesar in Gaul as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.