Rise of Venice expands 'Beyond the Sea'
Kalypso announced the first major expansion for Rise of Venice. The 'Beyond the Sea' addon comes with a whole range of changes, some of them inspired by player feedback, some of them by pure entrepreneurial spirit - this is a trading game, after all. If you've not gotten into playing the base game yet, read our Rise of Venice review.
From the press release:
... From Marseilles to Portugal, the add-on provides players with a whole new challenge by expanding the game world with 13 cities to explore and trade with.
... Also included are all new residence missions and challenging new Doge tasks, which will see your family playing a more significant role in your position and plans.
‘Beyond The Sea’ will be available to download for Windows PC from Steam and other digital portals on the 21st of November for £14.99/ €19.99/$19.99.
- 13 new cities from Marseilles to Portugal expand the game world by 50%
- Residence missions: family members contact the player with tasks to earn special benefits
- Doge tasks challenge even the most experienced players. Can you triumph in trade war with Venice's archenemy Genoa and its allies?
- New ship type: command the famous NAO ship class
- Numerous improvements and optimizations based on Rise of Venice player feedback