by Ben Petchey
Fallout 4 1.2 update is now live
After two beta updates, PC players have finally received the first full patch for Fallout 4 today. Update 1.2 fixes problems with players becoming stuck in terminals and quests not completing.
Patch 1.2 includes the following:
• Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
• Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
• General memory and stability improvements
• Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
• Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
• Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
• Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
• Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
• During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
• Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
• Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
If you're playing on PC, you can download this update right now on Steam. If you are on console however, you will have to wait till later this week to receive update 1.2. Fancy reading more about Fallout 4? Check out our review here.