by Ben Petchey
Rocket League gets Mad Max inspired DLC
Rocket league will be getting new "Chaos Run" DLC this December. "The post-apocalypse is definitely in vogue this year" states Jeremy Dunham, President of marketing at Psyonix, on the Playstation blog. He isn't wrong. With the relaunch of the Mad Max franchise earlier this year, and Fallout 4 last week, the apocalypse is totally in right now.
Here's what the "Chaos Run" DLC includes:
• New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
• New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
• New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
• New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
• New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
• New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
• New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
• New Trophies
As well as this, the DLC will ship with a free new arena called "Wasteland". The new arena is a completely different experience to what players are used to; featuring dissimilar Boost placements and sloped ground. "Chaos Run" will also feature new music from Kevin Riepel.
Chaos Run will cost $3.99 (or your regional equivalent) and ships in early December.