UC3: Drake's Deception Getting "Shade Survival" Mode Next Week
Naughty Dog has announced that Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception will be getting the "Shade Survival" mode next week.
The Shade Survival mode will be a co-op affair where you and a partner take down swarms of Djinn (those pesky fire-things that you encountered towards the game's finale). There will be eight rounds of waves of Djinn that you and your partner will have to take down.
The mode will cost you $5.99 but it will be free if you happen to be a member of the Fortune Hunter's Club. The Survival Mode will be released on March 13.
Naughty Dog also announced that the next bit of DLC, due out next month, will be the final commitment to the Fortune Hunter's Club.
You can see a video for the Shade Survival mode through here.
- Goldspammers And Bots Make Up 85% Of Complaints ES:O Devs Recieve
- Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within trailer pays tribute to the Masters of the Force
- Lords of the Fallen basically looks like Dark Souls (in a good way)
- Creators of Tekken, SoulCalibur announce Rise of Incarnates
- Dragon Age: Inquisition gameplay trailer teases many details