Fallout: New Vegas Gets Companions
The senior community manager for Bethesda, Matt Grandstaff, used the US PS Blog to introduce the companions you'll meet in your travels through Fallout: New Vegas.
Just as in Fallout 3, you will be able to have one human character and one AI companion throughout the game. The human characters that can wind up as your buddy are: Arcade, Boone, Cass, Lily, Raul, and Veronica.
Non-human companions range from: ED-E, "Duraframe" Eyebot, and Rex the Cyber hound.
Fallout: New Vegas is out October 19 in the US and October 22 in the UK for the PS3, 360, and PC.
Via US PS Blog
- Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within trailer pays tribute to the Masters of the Force
- Lords of the Fallen basically looks like Dark Souls (in a good way)
- Creators of Tekken, SoulCalibur announce Rise of Incarnates
- Dragon Age: Inquisition gameplay trailer teases many details
- Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Delayed!